50+ BOOMERS & SENIORS · LIFESTYLE · HEALTH · ACTIVE AGING · GIVEAWAYS · AND MORE
Spend quality time with over 50 vendors in the Health Care, Active Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment categories!
Enjoy free health screenings!
Join us for educational & informative stage presentations with opportunities to win great prizes!
FREE parking! FREE admission! FREE goody bag to the first 300 in line the day of the show!
Over 50 door prizes given out the day of the event just for registering ahead of time & attending!
NON-PERISHABLE FOOD DRIVE! For every 3 items you bring you receive an entry to win great prizes including a cosmetic/fragrance basket from BELK Mall of Georgia ($450 value), Gwinnett Stripers tickets, tickets to Michael Buble coming to Gas South Arena on Aug. 8, gift cards & more!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS GENERATIONS EXPO WILL BE LIVE!
Next Generations Expo:
10am – 2pm
Expo Center at Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
2405 Sugarloaf Parkway
FREE COVID TESTS & BOOSTER SHOTS
from Core Response
Pfizer and Moderna 1,2,and booster doses for adults and children.
Limited number available – reserve yours today by scanning this code:
SAMPLE OF OTHER FREE SCREENINGS/SERVICES:
- Advanced Dermatology – Skin Cancer Screenings
- Athens Orthopedic Clinic – Free Bottle of Water (Water sponsor)
- Emory Healthcare – Special gift for attendees (Welcome sponsor)
- Forester Financial Life Insurance – Blood Pressure Screening & Life Insurance Assessment with Preexisting Conditions
- Gwinnett County Public Schools – Hiring for Subs, Bus Drivers & Custodians
- Gwinnett Coalition – Free Covid 19 Home Test Kits (while supplies last)
- Gwinnett Daily Post – Food Drive (bring non-perishable and be entered to win great prizes!) Plus registered attendee door prize check in station
- Gwinnett County Library – Senior Programming Resources
- MDC Healthcare – Blood Pressure Screening
- Phoenix Chiropractic – Spinal Exams
- Tradewinds Coffee – Coffee truck opens at 9:30am with beverages available to purchase
- US Mobile Health Exam – Peripheral Artery Screenings
- Northeast Georgia Health System – Blood Pressure Screenings (sponsor)
- JBL Tacos on hand starting at 11am & available for lunch/snack purchase
STAGE LINE UP – prizes will be given away randomly at each stage presentation to those attending
|10:30 am||Oksana Brown-Okorie, LHC, BCPA, NSA – OMNI Advocacy – “How to navigate health care” + Patient advocacy|
|11:00 am||Amira Abdulhafid, GUIDE, Inc. – “Mental wellness for seniors and their families; Recognizing the signs of Depression or suicide; Safe storage & disposal of medications|
|11:30 am||Dr. Faria Khan, Allergist and Immunologist Specialist, Northeast Georgia Health System – “Allergy & Asthma and how it can impact senior health”|
|Noon||Judge Christopher A Ballar, Probate Court Gwinnett County – “Pertinent information about Probate Court including: Why some families have to come to Probate Court; filing Wills for safekeeping; What it means to probate a Will; the amount of time the probate process takes; the fees or expenses of filing in Probate Court|
|12:30 pm||Julia Westover, The Sheridan at Eastside – “Ideas to make downsizing & decluttering easier”|
|1:00 pm||Hiten Patel, Director of Provider Relations IORA/One Medical – “Benefits of Iora to seniors for both physical &mental health”|
GOLF CART SPONSOR
June 18, 2022 Generations Expo Video
Watch Highlights from the Generations Expo Live Event from May 15, 2021
Watch the Generations Expo virtual event from March 18, 2021
Watch the Generations Expo virtual event from September 24, 2020
Watch the Generations Expo virtual event from September 17, 2020
Contact us for more information Events@Scompapers.com